Thanks for joining me for the Snug as a Bug Giveaway Hop, hosted by the Blogging Mamas Network. With winter in full force, I’ve joined over 40 other bloggers to bring you great products to keep your baby warm and snug as a bug!
Each blogger participating has a great Baby/Toddler Prize Package for you to win, worth at least $25, so after you enter mine, be sure to hop around to all the others in the linky! Don’t forget to enter to win one of the GREAT GRAND PRIZES for the Event as well, including a Beco Baby Carrier, Kowalli, and The First Years Feeding Prize Pack!
What you could win
An Organic Cotton Long Sleeve Romper from B Nature (RV $34)
- 100% Organic interlock combed cotton.
- Available in sizes newborn to 12 months.
- Designed for maximum comfort and fun.
- Looks great on both boys and girls.
- Soft exclusive B nature flat seams on sleeves along body, and shoulders.
- Front full snaps make for easy changes.
- Folded fabric at cuff creates protective mitten for babies’ hands *available in sizes nb-3m and 3-6m.
- Keeps little bodies warm and snug.
Enter below to win!
The giveaway is open to the US only and will end January 29th, 2013 11:59 EST. Use the Rafflecopter form below to enter. The winner will be chosen at random and notified by email.
According to Jenny, So Easy Being Green, and the Snug as a Bug participating bloggers are not responsible for sponsors who do not fulfill prize obligations.